A Gem Well Taken

The moment you realize you're a gem, is the moment you are swept off your feet!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

It's a.....?????

So what do you think, boy or girl? Well you'll just have to wait three more weeks with me! If you are thinking like my Mother-in-law, you don't need the results in three weeks because you already know it's a girl. And if you are anything like my Aunt Tammy, you already know it's a girl because of the necklace trick??? We'll see if she is right, supposedly I'm going to have four kids, boy...girl...boy...girl? I personally would like to think it's a girl, however I'll be extremely happy either way!

2 Comments:

Blogger Girl in Love said...

:-) Yeah!! Can't wait to find out....I'm gonna say it's a girl too....I've just got a feelin', I'll be believin'.... :-)
Okay, dorkiness aside, I'm totally excited to find out too!

3:32 PM  
Blogger Terri and Mark said...

I also think it's a girl. Don't know why, I just do. Can't wait to find out!

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home