A Gem Well Taken

The moment you realize you're a gem, is the moment you are swept off your feet!

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Things I love...

Just wanted to share a few things I love these days, and no it's not pickles and ice cream!

- The smell of Tide detergent!
- New carpet between my toes!
- A lady named Maria and her cleaning crew!!! (My house was cleaned top to bottom yesterday!)
- The feeling of not having to paint on a 12 foot ladder anymore!
- My fridge stocked with cold drinks ready to grab!
- Watching Noah attempt a hand stand, he learned this from Quianna and Jasmine!
- Or watching him immitate his Dad by doing push-ups!
- Being able to call my Mom anytime of the day! She is semi-retired! :)
- Watching Ryan and Noah play in the backyard together!
- Getting my hair cut and colored...finally!
- Eating the best picked fruit at Momba's house!
- Seeing my Niece..."the girl" swim without floaties!
- Getting a phone call or card from my brother!
- Having a fan on high while I sleep!
- Finding old pictures!
- Cinnamon gum!
- Learning new verses, actually remembering them and putting them to use!

Of course there is more, but I just heard the TV change from golf to baseball and it sounds really exciting right now!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So happy for you that you don't have to paint anymore...especially on that tall ladder! Glad your house is getting back to normal and I would love to see it soon! How nice you had someone clean for you!! What a great feeling!!!

9:31 PM  
Blogger Life's Passionz said...

I love my dear and true grrreat friend Jessica!

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do they say about being retired... I'm busier now than when I worked, how did I do it before? I'm tired! Can't wait to see your house and you. love you mom

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home