A Gem Well Taken

The moment you realize you're a gem, is the moment you are swept off your feet!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

GOT WATER?


Have I always lived in this heat? It seems so hot this year, maybe it's the bun in the oven heating things up! When we bought this house I was happy it didn't have a pool, now I'm not so sure how happy I am with just rock and grass! At our old house the only thing our pool seemed good for was running our electricity bill up and to entertain our dog, but now I've realized what we are missing out on! I'd have to say Paradise Valley Pool has been great! Noah loves the kids area and it only cost $1.50 for both of us!

4 Comments:

Blogger metromom said...

oooohhh I miss that face. I need to squeeze it. :)

5:11 PM  
Blogger Terri and Mark said...

I'm sure as the bambinos get older, you'll want a pool that much more. Thank goodness your yard is big enough to put one in.(It's nice to atleast have that option.) In the meantime, if you ever want company at the public pool- I'd love to join you.

6:52 AM  
Blogger Girl in Love said...

Okay missy...I've updated my blog. Still, more to come..but I have the most important latest !!! :-)
Noah is too cute in this picture!!!

12:55 PM  
Blogger Girl in Love said...

Okay, I know I shouldn't be one to pressure/annoy...but it would sure be nice to have something fresh to read.... :-) I realize it has only been one week...compared to my two months...but still. You've proven yourself reliable. Looking forward to something new... :-)
You never know, a miracle just might happen and you will have something fresh to read on mine too!

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home