A Gem Well Taken

The moment you realize you're a gem, is the moment you are swept off your feet!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Clean Sweep

Not much new and exciting here but I thought I'd fill you in on what I've been doing the last few days...you would think it's spring time???

-Cleaned out my closet which was 3 trash bags full.
-Organized my close where maternity wear now has it's own section, I might be over the top here but my pants, long sleeve shirts, short sleeve shirts, tank tops, dresses and skirts all have there own place. At least I'm not one of those who color cordinate!
-Cleaned and organized my laundry room/pantry.
-Organized a section of cabinets in my kitchen.
-Organized the cabinets in my bookcases.
-Cleaned and organized my desk.
-Finally condesed all my files and filed paperwork, one of my least favorite things to do.
-Organized my scrapbooking stuff, now only if my pictures where organized I'd be set!
-Finished all the shopping for our camping trip, tomorrow I'll start packing and cooking.
-Stocked up on items from Costco you apparently can't live without...$250!
-Cleaned my bathrooms.
-Trying to catch up on reading, I love this book Captivating but I never seem to make the time to read. Maybe that's because nap time is work time and reading at night makes me tired. I did however read early this morning and it was great, the house was so still and quiet!

So if you need some of my mad skills around your house, give me a ring, I'm totally in the mood to clean and organize! I'd have to contribute this mad skill to my Mom, that woman can clean and organize so fast! If you're moving, call her, she's the best!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think its a little to earyly for nesting boo But I did teach you well.. Why did'nt you do this when you where at home?

5:25 PM  
Blogger Terri and Mark said...

Ah, what a relief it must be to have everything in order! Have a wonderful time camping with your family. Wish we could go, but we'll make it next time! We'll miss you guys.

12:25 PM  
Blogger Girl in Love said...

Ha ha! My mom would so say that as well...."Now, how come you didn't do this when you lived at home?....Hum?" :-) I think it is the best feeling to get these types of things done...It is so rewarding!!!

2:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

In defense of us color organizers, it makes more sense than long sleeve, short sleeve! I'm wearing gray pants, I want a black shirt, I go to the black section of the closet! On the other hand, if I'm looking for a short-sleeved shirt, that section offers tons of non-matching options.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That didn't make sense... what I meant to say was:
if I organize my shirts by sleeve length, then if I go to that section of the closet, there's lots of options that don't work!

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Divorce attorneysplum boo pa.fee schedule

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home