A Gem Well Taken

The moment you realize you're a gem, is the moment you are swept off your feet!

Monday, August 14, 2006

Camping






We're back...rested, relaxed and we thought we were cooled off! Our camping trip was great, it was so beautiful up there! We camped at Big Bear lake, right by the lake and a waterfall. We saw wild horses and cows, blue jays, bald eagles, a few creepy bugs and of course those ever so cute chipmunks! We celebrated my Mom's 46th birthday, played games and experienced what it was like to live in the luxury of a motor home!

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome home! We missed you guys.

2:23 PM  
Blogger David Wegley said...

Looks so beautiful there. Can your son get any cuter!? =)

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for blowing my cover on my age. Oh well, Thanks for celebrating it with me I had blast. The pics turned out so cute. I love you guys, mom

10:21 PM  
Blogger Terri and Mark said...

Great photos! We're jealous!

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, so beautiful...I want to go! And that looks like a great way to enjoy the outside (in the luxurious motor home!)

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, so beautiful...I want to go! And that looks like a great way to enjoy the outside (in the luxurious motor home!)

4:02 PM  
Blogger The Mac Fam said...

Oh wow, how great is that. I love camping. My fondest memories from childhood are of camping with my family and friends. Thanks for sharing the memories you are making with us.

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! link http thumb.russ girls.com adipex phentermine Basketball dribbling goggles Huge cocks poung tight pussy Teens get it hardcore 1989 mitsubishi montero sport vehicle manual Combine phentermine and ritalin Mature nudist thumbs

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home