A Gem Well Taken

The moment you realize you're a gem, is the moment you are swept off your feet!

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Home Sweet Home!






We're back! All I can say is what a vacation! I would love to say we all had a great time but unfortunately we all didn't! The second day into the cruise Ryan picked up the worst bug imaginable, I'm sure you all can use your imagination for his symptoms! Poor Ryan didn't even make it off the boat let alone out of our cabin! :( It's hard to say what is was because the symtoms apply to a number of illnesses. As for me and my family we had a great time! The Bahamas are everything and more I imagined! We stopped at Grand Turk, which had the real Margarittaville, Half Moon Cay and then onto Nassau. Half Moon Cay was my favorite, the sand feels and looks just like flour and the water is so clear! At first we all were a little scared because schools of fish would swim right by you, and these fish were up to a foot long. After a while we got use to it and realized how cool it really was! My Mom and Pat are officially engaged and the ring is beautiful! Congratulations Mom, I'm so happy for you! I turned 26 on Friday, and had one too many deserts that day to celebrate! Here are a few pictures!

4 Comments:

Blogger Terri and Mark said...

Great photos, you guys look so tan!!! I want to see more,so if you upload them to an album, send me the link. Glad you had such a great time with your family, we missed you!!!

7:16 AM  
Blogger AM said...

Great pictures!!! Cruises are fun... we'll have to shoot for a girl's cruise sometime...

Hope you made many memories.. and happy belated!!!

7:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome home!

I heard Ryan didn't have fun... :( You'll have to go again so he can enjoy it!

Happy Belated Birthday!

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey jess i'm glad you had fun! i had a blast with you on the rafts! luv ya sarah

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home