A Gem Well Taken

The moment you realize you're a gem, is the moment you are swept off your feet!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Mad Skills!

Let me just say that I have recently discovered some mad skills in myself! This past weekend I chipped up tile in our entry way, fireplace, bathroom and kitchen along side my husband, and today I installed three light fixtures by myself, wiring and all! I'm pretty sure my husband felt like he had been replaced in this department, but was still very proud! So along the adventure of installing the lights, I was up on a ladder and all the sudden our house alarm starts blaring! It scared the crap out of me! I have never heard it go off, but it instantly put me into survival mode. I ran down the hall grabed Noah out of his crip and booked it out the door. Come to find out it was due to turning off the electricity and having a bad battery for back up. So my afternoon consisted of no electricity, which means no AC! We are now back and running!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I've got some things for ya to wire...
Noelle

9:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Impressive!

8:01 AM  
Blogger Terri and Mark said...

Good for you!!! Girl Power!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Life's Passionz said...

I'm with Terri - girl power all the way sista!

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home