A Gem Well Taken

The moment you realize you're a gem, is the moment you are swept off your feet!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Update






Ryan ended up going to Germany after all! It was a successfull trip that was filled with long hours, hard work and long flights! He enjoyed himself and says it's beautiful there!

I haven't posted in a while because I have been working my butt off on our house. So far I have painted our dining room, entry, office, hallway and half of the living room! We also installed new light fixtures in our dining room and entry way. I know, I know the brass and glass combo were really cool... but we had to dump them! :) It's been a lot of work, but enjoyable at times.

I'm really looking forward to our trip in July, we are going on a cruise to the Bahamas!!! We went on a cruise for our honeymoon and loved it so we decided to go again. It's a family trip meaning Ryan, myself, my Mom, sister's, Ben (Bekah's boyfriend), Patrick and his family(Mom's boyfriend). We can't wait!

Here are a few pictures.

4 Comments:

Blogger Terri and Mark said...

Great shots! I can't believe all the work your doing to your house and I can't wait to see it! AND a cruise...how exciting!!! Make sure and take lots of pics.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A guy from work just got back from the Bahamas. He loves it there.

I've never been on a cruise, but I hear it's great! Have a wonderful time.

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna go! No fair - wah, wah, wah! Just kiddin' - although I can't wait for us to go on a trip together. :o)

You amaze me - you have painted so much in so little time. And, the lights look marvelous! Great job Ryan! Looking forward to seeing the curtains. You are both very talented, creative and dedicated people. Wow!

That picture of Noah and Angelina is super cute!

10:11 AM  
Blogger The Mac Fam said...

So, your doing all this work to sell it? I feel your pain there. Hard work, just to move. Have fun on your trip, we are also planning a trip in July although our destination is only exciting to us. Have a great time and take lots of pics.

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home