A Gem Well Taken

The moment you realize you're a gem, is the moment you are swept off your feet!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Toddler



Our little boy is definitely not a baby anymore, we have moved into the toddler stage! He is so much fun and is learning new things everyday! It amazes me how smart kids really are...especially mine! :) For example he watched the Letter Factory by Leap Frog two times and he learned what every letter sounds like. It got me thinking about how amazing that really is, he is only 18 months old, and then my next thought was I wonder how many kids above the age of 5 still don't know this? My guess is that it is higher than we think! What makes this so sad is that these poor kids aren't getting the attention and nurturing that they deserve. It makes me cherish everyday I am able to spend with Noah!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are such a great mom! I agree - I think you and Ryan have a little genius on your hands!

10:03 PM  
Blogger Terri and Mark said...

It's so cool to see him grow up. I still remember when you brought him into church the first time...and now I look at him and he is so big! A little man! The time and energy you're investing in him is paying off...there is no better reward!!!

7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i bet he's in college now, it's been so long since you posted...

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home