A Gem Well Taken

The moment you realize you're a gem, is the moment you are swept off your feet!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

FALSE ALARM!

As some of you may of heard Ryan and I were leaving for Europe tomorrow! Well....we got some news from his work informing us this is strickly a business trip and it would not be appropriate to bring the fam! I was really bummed at first but the more I got thinking about it I realized how crazy this trip would have been. It's a 10 day trip venturing into Germany, Italy and Norway, hoping from hotel to hotel and from one plane to another. Ryan leaves tomorrow so please be praying his travel is safe and they close the deal with the Italian, German and Norwegian Army! Keep in mind I hate being home alone so if anyone would like to hang out please give me a ring!

5 Comments:

Blogger Martin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Martin said...

Martin said...
I felt sad for you for a second but you're right that would not have been a great trip doing that much quick travelling. I'm glad at times that Betsy does not travel with me because I probably would not be able to give my full attention to her. Doesn't make for a fun trip.

We're going out with our Tulsa friend, Shannon, tonight you should come :)

8:46 AM  
Blogger Terri and Mark said...

I hope you didn't already buy your ticket??? I think Europe would have been fun for you regardless of the chaos, but only if Ryan had time to hang with you.
If you get bored, I know of a girl who needs help packing:)

9:44 AM  
Blogger Girl in Love said...

Jessica...we should go out sometime this week for coffe or salsa and chips :-) !

12:51 PM  
Blogger Girl in Love said...

by the way..i don't know why my post said "girl in love"....that is a title on my blog...but anyway...it is me, Cristin M. :-)

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home