A Gem Well Taken

The moment you realize you're a gem, is the moment you are swept off your feet!

Friday, January 19, 2007

Ready and waiting...






Thanks to all the blessings and me enduring the past 37 weeks, I can say that I am ready and waiting for this little girl to join us! Her room is ready, the clothes are washed, my bag is semi packed and her bag is packed, the camera is charged and my house is as ready as it’s going to get! I had a beautiful shower last weekend, so much time and thought was put into it that made everything extra special! It was just what I needed after being in the hospital the two days prior. Here are a few pictures of Juliana’s room, my Mom is still working on the bumper pads for her crib. Brian and Randi gave her the stool, I just love it, it’s something that she will use and have for years! Her name is a puzzle.

2 Comments:

Blogger Girl in Love said...

The room looks so beautiful! Juliana is a very special baby and I'm sure you guys are just so excited! :) Congratulations (ahead of time) because I don't know that we will get to meet her before her arrival! :( Then again...maybe we will! :)

9:01 PM  
Blogger Terri and Mark said...

Wow, you really did a lot of work since I last saw the room! It looks great!

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home