A Gem Well Taken

The moment you realize you're a gem, is the moment you are swept off your feet!

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Can I press rewind?






As you can see from these pictures, it finally looks like fall here! Our back yard is filled with leaves and the kids have had a blast rolling in them along with Ryan! As much as I love the start of the New Year, nothing compares to the holidays! I wish I could say these pictures were taken back in October and that I’m so excited for the next two months and all the memories that will come with them! Just push rewind and enjoy all the good food, company and parties once again! It amazes me when I look back and really grasp how time goes by! Just the other day I went through all our pictures on the computer and I found myself wanting to go back to those days. Not that they were any better than things are today, but to go back and relive some of the wonderful memories my family has shared together! I had this overwhelming feeling of how truly rich and blessed my life and family is! I never could have dreamed my life to be the way it is today and certainly can’t wait for all that tomorrow will bring!

3 Comments:

Blogger metromom said...

awww!!!! there are some great memories girl...but in three weeks you'll be making some amazing ones as we all get to meet little "j"

i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7:10 AM  
Blogger Girl in Love said...

Hey..we will be praying for you all tomorrow....

2:21 PM  
Blogger The Mac Fam said...

As much as I love Forida I really miss all the beautiful fall colors and even though it's a mess to clean up it's so much fun to play in.

We will be praying for all of you Monday. Be blessed.

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home