A Gem Well Taken

The moment you realize you're a gem, is the moment you are swept off your feet!

Friday, January 05, 2007

Finally a post...




I've been a lot like Cristin lately, I've had things to write about yet didn't take the time to blog and then when I did have the time they didn't seem very interesting anymore. So here is a quick update on the latest and greatest...

Our Christmas was awesome; we got so blessed in so many ways. If you ask my husband about his Christmas he wouldn't tell you about how great Christmas Eve was spending it with his Dad nor how blessed we got that night by his Mom and Don, and he wouldn't tell you how relaxing and cozy our Christmas was with my family and surely wouldn't go into any detail about all the great food, presents or company! But one thing is for sure is that he would let you know how addicted and consumed he became to 24! Just to give you a slight glimpse, he stayed in the same P.J.'s for two days straight, in bed watching it!

Our New Year's Eve was a lot of fun; we hung out at Martin and Betsy's and actually were able to stay until 11:30! (With Noah) Noah had a blast playing with the other kids and indulging in all the sugar! Then on New Year's we went out shopping and found Noah a "BIG BOY" bed! He thinks he is so cool now!

Noah has his surgery next Friday at 7:30, so please be keeping him in your prayers!

I never did find my phone, however I did get another one and my number is the same.

I'm getting excited for Juliana's arrival; the room is just about ready along with my body saying it's about ready too!

So that's all for now, I'm sure some of you are just happy to see a new post...Metromom...Lisa! Here's a few pictures of Christmas and Noah's bed. (I have more pictures, but for some reason they won't post?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home