A Gem Well Taken

The moment you realize you're a gem, is the moment you are swept off your feet!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Love is in the air!






As Randi put it, love is in the air! My Mom and Pat's wedding was this past weekend and I have to say everything was beautiful! From the bride to all the lights it all came together to make a memorable day! I was so busy running around all night that I didn't get very many pictures but here are a few a did catch. Congrats Mom and Pat, I'm so happy for you!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awe, congrats to your Mom and Pat! Looks like a wonderful celebration!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Life's Passionz said...

I love the pic of Noah on the swing. He looks like he is having so much fun despite being sleeepy. :o)

11:34 PM  
Blogger Terri and Mark said...

Nice pics, especially the one of you and Ryan. Congrats to your Mom and what a great job it looks like you did on arranging everything. You are SO talented!

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home