A Gem Well Taken

The moment you realize you're a gem, is the moment you are swept off your feet!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Proud Aunt


I can't tell you how proud I am of this wonderful little girl (sister). She is always so sweet and thoughtful and when things don't go her way she immediately changes her attitude and comes up with a better solution. What an awesome testimate of the wonderful works of God! I love you girl...sister!

-This sister/brother thing reminds me of the Barenstein Bears! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger AM said...

I LOVED the Barenstein Bears!! I wonder if she's read any of them? Hmm.. those and the Critter books .. I adored them... I'll have to pick her up some. :o)

9:39 AM  
Blogger Terri and Mark said...

That little girl is lucky to have such a great Auntie!!!

7:05 PM  
Blogger Life's Passionz said...

She is such a special little girl! I still love all those books!

9:55 PM  
Blogger metromom said...

awww...she looks so chubby cheeky babyish...now when I look at her everyday she looks so big girlie...

that is why we must cherish every moment, eh?

thanks for the reminder of the cutie pie. :)

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home