A Gem Well Taken

The moment you realize you're a gem, is the moment you are swept off your feet!

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The Newlyweds

What a sweet picture! Olivia has been my best friend since we were both five years old, we grew up together, fell in love together, got in trouble together, traveled together, lived together and best of all were there for each other no matter what life brought our way. She is like a sister to me, in fact growing up I had my own bed in her room. We were inseperable! We don't see each other nearly enough these days, but our friendship always remains strong and right where we left off. I am so happy for her and James, and I can't wait to meet little James Smith the 7th??? I love ya Liv!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, I didn't know we were going to make the Blogger! You are truly a great friend. Love ya!

10:57 AM  
Blogger The Mac Fam said...

What a great looking couple.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home