A Gem Well Taken

The moment you realize you're a gem, is the moment you are swept off your feet!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Life is good!

Life is so good! So much to blog about, so I'll try to keep it short.

Noah and I went to Pinetop to visit my family, it is so beautiful this time of year! Grandpa gave Noah a ride on his backhoe...he loved it!




We celebrated Noah's 1st birthday! It was a lot of fun, he got way to many presents!



We really celebrated Noah's birthday today, Ryan took us to the state fair! (Today is his official birthday!)



If you didn't notice, no more blond! I'm still getting use to this, and I've had mixed comments!The worst would be my husband, he said I look like a witch, although now he likes it! These pictures are Ryan and I going down the slide at the state fair, I had ear to ear grin the whole way!

Well I can't get those pictures of the slide to download, maybe I have too many pictures already. Hope you enjoy the pictures that did download!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan,

sup·por·tive (s-pôrtv, -pr-)
adj.
Furnishing support or assistance.

big jerk (bg jûrk)
n.
One who tells his wife her new hairdo makes her look like a witch.

Just a thought.

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the pictures and we miss you love gramie

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the hair it looks great on you, definitely a good choice. Little Noah keeps getting bigger and cuter everytime I see his pics.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home