A Gem Well Taken

The moment you realize you're a gem, is the moment you are swept off your feet!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Can we say...TUBS!

Yes, Noah has been a tub since day one! I always knew that but I was reminded tonight when looking at pictures. I just can't believe a year has gone by so fast! You always hear people say that life is too short, and the truth is life is too short when you have such precious people in your life!

This is Noah 2 days old...is he really mine...was he really that tubby?

3 Comments:

Blogger The Mac Fam said...

OH...MY...GOSH...Can we say precious. Don't blink b/c you will have a 12 year old on your hands and really wondering where the time went. Enjoy every smile, every laugh, every tantrum, don't sweat the small stuff and forget the dishes in the sink. They will be there later. I wish someone had given me the same advice.

4:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What an angel... he's still so cute, but with more personality!

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awe, he was and is even more adorable now with that Noah smile! You about made me cry! Think I'm ready to meet Ian!? :)

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home