A Gem Well Taken

The moment you realize you're a gem, is the moment you are swept off your feet!

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Blond Star

Have you heard of blond star? Well, I totally had a Blond Star moment. I packed Noah and Angelina in the car and we were headed to the store, on the way I thought I'd check the mail. So keep in mind I just started my car and drove around the block to the mail box. I get out of the car with the keys, get the mail, get back into the car and the car won't start! So I try to turn the key again...nothing...oh but wait...my battery light is flashing, I must have a dead battery! I then thought, well we just can't sit here so I tried to take the keys out of the ignition...STUCK! That's right they were stuck, I just about broke my key off. So I call Ryan, in hopes he left work early. I tell him what is happening, and his answer is...is the car in park? Park? Am I that dumb to not have the car in park? It was then when Ryan said, thank you for calling Blond Star.

I knew it was time to color my hair!

6 Comments:

Blogger David Wegley said...

Ha ha ha. That was awesome.

7:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We all have those moments. I usually try to stop and think rationally before I call Martin, because he laughs at me. :) But he also rescues me when I lock my keys in the car (which is often). And he's generally sweet about it.

9:12 AM  
Blogger The Mac Fam said...

That sounds very familiar, you might as well get comfortable. You could be here a while, well, as long as you have kids anyway. ;)

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jessica-

I am looking forward to your posting. This was a classic Ryan remark. I laughed so hard reading this. Can't wait to hear more from you sis...

Brad

12:35 AM  
Blogger AM said...

LOL Sounds like something I would do :) Where were you this weekend???

9:26 AM  
Blogger metromom said...

time to update! we want to see your new hair color...folks she dyed it to avoid any more blond star moments...not sure if it will help!

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home