A Gem Well Taken

The moment you realize you're a gem, is the moment you are swept off your feet!

Monday, October 10, 2005

Who's the genius?


All I can say is who is the genius that came up with the concept of car seats? I was out shopping today and my son Noah decided he did not want to be in the cart or be held, and at his age there's no way I can let him walk around and terrorize the store. So that is the start of my problem, add to it that he is teething, needs to take a nap and the check out clerk took twenty minutes to ring up three people! At the point of screeming, kicking, shoes flying, snotty nose and me trying to check out, all I could think was where is the car seat with the five point restraint?
My son has FINALLY come to grips that there is no way of getting out, and that it's actually enjoyable to ride in the car!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:04 PM  
Blogger David Wegley said...

Wow, you've gotten two spam posts already. Crazy.

Noah is at such a "fun" age. Still trying to figure out the whole walking thing and balance but those hands grab everything. Ahhh, something to look forward to. ;-)

8:22 AM  
Blogger The Mac Fam said...

Oh, I can so relate. Only Jackson never learned to be content in his car seat. All I can is thank goodness those days are over. ;)

2:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What? That angelic face was causing problems?

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not my bunkin boy he wouldn't act that way, gramie

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home