A Gem Well Taken

The moment you realize you're a gem, is the moment you are swept off your feet!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Attacked too!
















I forgot to mention we were attacked too! These geese came from across the lake declaring they had rule over this pond. Of course they had to come right up to us, hiss and then strut their stuff across the street. I have to admit I was in panic mode, I was throwing whole pieces of bread at them. I really think it was a teritory issue because they didn't even nibble on the bread.

My fear of geese all starting when I was about 4, I was at the park with my Mimi (Great Grandma) and we were sitting on a bench feading the ducks, out of no where a geese comes from behind and bits my Mimi's butt! Try to imagine a full blood italian woman, a little on the heavy side, cursing at the geese in Italian while chasing it to the lake. I don't care who you are that is a scary site!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ssssssssssscary!

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home