A Gem Well Taken

The moment you realize you're a gem, is the moment you are swept off your feet!

Monday, January 16, 2006

Our first home...

As some of you may know this has been a true labor of love for Ryan, and for me just labor! No not really, I use to think it was just labor and I don't know how many times I wanted to throw in the towel, but Ryan helped me keep the vision and through it we have built so many memories! This last week we have really worked hard to get the house ready to sell and we're almost there! Special thanks goes out to Nick, you are the man! And Alinea too, my windows have never looked so good!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Mac Fam said...

I know exactly how you feel, when we were preparing our first home to sell I was so sad. I would walk from room to room and just think how much I loved everything about my first home. Now I am excited as we prepare to buy again what God has in store for us b/c I know it will be even better than I could have imagined.

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW BOO, THE HOUSE LOOKS GREAT!!AND NOAH LOOKS LIKES HES 3

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The house looks great. I'm sure it will sell very quick. Noah looks like he was a lot of help with his little paint brush ready to go!

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home