A Gem Well Taken

The moment you realize you're a gem, is the moment you are swept off your feet!

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Go GREEN!











I can’t believe my son is three! I know you always hear how fast they grow, and man is that so true! I was holding Noah the other night and I told him he needed to stop growing, he responded with, “but Mommy, I want to keep growing so I can be just like my Daddy!” It’s amazing how you can feel so torn by wanted to freeze time to cherish the moment yet I look forward to see what a wonderful man he will soon become!

Noah had somewhat of a birthday week, which seems to happen a lot when you’re a kid. We started out the day with his favorite pancakes, then for lunch he requested mac and cheese and then for dinner CHUCK E CHESSES!!! After Chuck E Cheeses we topped the night off at Metromom’s house with cupcakes and other goodies! It was a great day! Then this weekend we had his party at the train park with all of his friends…and ours! J It was a beautiful day to celebrate! Go GREEN! (If you weren’t at the party, the theme was the color green, it’s his favorite!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Noah! I can't believe he is already 3 years old... what a big boy. Looks like he had another great birthday. Great pics!

3:34 PM  
Blogger Brent and Amanda said...

Who made that cake, that is awesome!! Three already, I can not believe it. Happy Birthday Noah!

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home