A Gem Well Taken

The moment you realize you're a gem, is the moment you are swept off your feet!

Monday, March 12, 2007



I was going through photos and came across these pictures of our trip to the Bahamas. The picture of us in matching outfits was taken on July 4th, and it brings back so many great memories. My Mom was showing off her mad cheer leading skills so then of course us girls added to them. So needless to say we totally stood out! Seeing these pictures makes me want to be tan and on vacation again!

3 Comments:

Blogger Life's Passionz said...

You were so tan!!! That reminds me...we need to start!

2:10 PM  
Blogger Terri and Mark said...

Great pics! I LOVE your sisters face in the top picture. She totally has the "cheerleader smile" going on. Too cute!

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home